What are the results of the procedures followed by UDRP? - Domain Name
What are the results of the procedures followed by UDRP?
- The result of the procedure follows the domain name to either transfer or the complaint is being denied.
- During the denying of the complaint the respondent is allowed to keep the domain name and can cancel the domain name.
- No monetary damage is being done on the basis of domain name disputes and no provision of injunctive relief is being provided.
- Domain name registrars provide a way to implement the decision in a duration of their time with their appeal in the court.
- The panel that will sit for the decisions will be of accredited registrars who will take the decisions on the basis of disputes.