What are the rules of registration for the domains like .uk, .in, etc.? - Domain Name
What are the rules of registration for the domains like .uk, .in, etc.?
- To register the domain name it is required to know the ccTLDs that are associated with the geographic location.
- There are rules and policies that are registered for the domain names and searching for the domain name happens that are reserved for the countries.
- The checking need to, be done for the registration process from the registrar that offers ccTLD registration services.
- ICANN requires the registration services in the ccTLDs provide the registration and its services.
- It provides the database that is designated to the managers and that includes the complete database.