What are the standards to keep in mind to ensure the total quality? - Web Quality
What are the standards to keep in mind to ensure the total quality?
The standards that need to be followed to ensure the total web quality is as follows:
- This is used to write the static pages and using this can make the task of writing the web pages are easy.
- These are standards that need to be kept in mind as it provides an overall look and feel of the website and the content using the styles.
- All the information gets stored using the CSS for the website in a single place and can be managed from there.
- This increases the quality of the website and helps in increasing the readability on many browsers.
- Validators are used to check the program for errors and allow the web pages to meet the web standards.
WAI - The Web Accessibility Initiative
- It increases the accessibility of the web pages to the Internet by providing the technology, guidelines, tools and development.
- The web pages can be written using the WAI guidelines to make it more readable and uses the information to write a compatible web page.