What are the steps involved in collective bargaining? What are the famous bargaining tactics?
What are the steps involved in collective bargaining?
• Identification of the problem.
• Collection of data
• Selection of negotiator.
• Climate of negotiations.
• Bargaining strategies and tactics.
• Formalizing the agreement.
• Enforcing the agreement.
What are the famous bargaining tactics?
• Conflict based (Each party uncompromised)
• Power bargaining (Each party accept that balance of power exist with other party)
• Accommodation (Both parties adjust to each other)
• Cooperation (each side accept the other as a full partner)