What are the three groups involved in information sharing? - CGI Programming
What are the three groups involved in information sharing?
- CGI program shares the information over a secure channel and it is made available into three groups.
- The three groups are divides as:
- This is the group in which the information is taken about the client, server, and user and then placed in the CGI environment variables.
- The second group consists of the form data that is being supplied by the user and it is incorporated in the environment variable and is included in the body of the request made by the user.
- The third group contains the additional pathname information that provides the way to access the CGI scripts over the web.