What are the ways in which an application can notify the user regarding specific events? - WAP
What are the ways in which an application can notify the user regarding specific events?
- Notifications are very important as it keeps the system and the user up-to-date with the information.
- Notifications are provided on WAP gateways and it not available for use at present but it has been established and coded for the user’s use.
- Notifications can be sent directly through the mail to the user so that they can be notified when an event is taking place.
- Notifications can be sent on any action taken by the user that involves interaction with the user.
- This allows the notifications to be distributed to all the users that have applied for it and interested in getting it.