What does billing support mean and what are the effects of billing on the system?
• Supports in creating invoices for goods and services
• Supports in creating credit and debit memos
• For cancelling previously posted billing documents
• Automatically transferring billing document data to accounting
When billing documents are saved the following effects take place:
• It generates all the required documents for accounting.
• The system carries out debit posting in accounting on customer receivables account
• Credit posting on the revenue account
• Status of all the related sales delivery and billing documents are updated,
• The sales statistics in the sales information system are updated
• Data regarding the consumption for the customer’s credit limit is updated