What does SimpleWebServer Object include? - Web Security
What does SimpleWebServer Object include?
- SimpleWebServer Object includes the steps that need to be followed to properly use it. The steps are as follows:
- The initialization of the variable takes place that holds the port number for the web server.
- The initialization allows the web server to listen on the port number that is being defined.
- The web server receives the communication through the port that is being mentioned using the object.
- ServerSocket is initialized to establish the connection so that web server and the client can interact with each other.
- This involves redirecting of the content from one place to another only when the sockets on both the sides are opened.