What is a deadlock and how it occurs? - Abinitio
What is a deadlock and how it occurs?
- A graphical / program hand is known as deadlock.
- The progression of a program would be stopped when a dead lock occurs.
- Data flow pattern likely causes a deadlock
- If a graph flows diverge and converge in a single phase, it is potential for a deadlock
- A component might wait for the records to arrive on one flow during the flow converge, even though the unread data accumulates on others.
- In GDE version 1.8, the occurrence of a dead lock is very rare