What is a Rollup component? - Abinitio
What is a Rollup component? Explain about it.
- Rollup component allows the users to group the records on certain field values.
- It is a multi stage function and contains
- Initialize 2. Rollup 3. Finalize functions which are mandatory
- To counts of a particular group Rollup needs a temporary variable
- The initialize function is invoked first for each group
- Rollup is called for each of the records in the group.
- The finally function calls only once at the end of last rollup call.