What is an optical media? Explain about the stability of optical carriers. - Media
What is an optical media? Explain about the stability of optical carriers.
Optimal media is used to store digital sounds, images, videos and data.
- The commercially issued, mass produced media is Compact Disk.
- “The sizes of CDs are 3.5 inches and 5 inches.
- Optical disk media can be recorded once.
- Re-recordable disks are also available.
- Stability of carriers and information retrieval are summarized as humidity, temperature, dust, mechanical deformation, light.