What is known as exceptional condition? - CICS
What is known as exceptional condition?
- Exceptional condition is an abnormal situation during the execution of CICS.
- Handle Condition Command : The exceptional condition can be handled by transferring the control to the procedure label that exclusively handles the exception.
- Ignore Condition Command: Causes no action to be taken when the condition occurs. The control will returns to the next statement for execution.
- No Handle Option: causes any action to be taken for any exception that occurs.
- RESP Option: CICS places a response code after completion of the command. The program can test the code and follows the next process.