What is meant by Query Override? - Informatica
What is meant by Query Override?
- The query override is being done in the source qualifier when the current query is being overridden by the other query.
- PowerCenter is used to generate the query for the use by the Source Qualifier Transformation.
- This transformation is running only when the session of the particular user runs providing the source qualifier is in place.
- The default data is used that allow the use of the default query containing the SELECT statement.
- The statement consists of all the sources and the default setting that consists of the transformation properties.