What is partial delivery agreement? In which master data is it defined? What are the different types of partial agreements available in SAP SD ?
In Partial delivery agreement items or quantities of one order are delivered on several deliveries.
Partial delivery defined in:
• The indicator for controlling complete/partial deliveries is proposed from the customer master record.
• The proposal for the item level comes from the customer – material info record.
Different types of partial delivery agreements:
• Partial delivery allowed
• A created delivery with qty greater than zero.
• B created only one delivery(also with quantity =0)
• C only complete delivery allowed
• D No limit to subsequent deliveries.