What is protocol testing? What types of tool used in telecom testing? - Telecommunications
What is protocol testing? What types of tool used in telecom testing?
- Testing the functionality of the node to some standard message flow for compliance is known as protocol testing.
- Tester is used to send the standard message to the node that is under test.
- The testing tools used for protocol testing are:
1. Glomosim simulator – To test 100 nodes on single CPU.
2. Abacus5000 – To test SIP.
3. Etherpeek – To test IP.
4. Nethawk – for SS7 testing.
5. Wireshasrk – for SS7/IP testing.
6. K1297- for testing G20(tektronics).