What is Pseudo Conversational? - CICS
What is Pseudo Conversational?
- A programming technique where the task need not wait until the end-user replies on the terminal.
- Every time a task is terminated, the application requires a response from the user.
- Next transaction need to be started when the end user presses any key.
- The keys might be Enter, PF1 through PF24, PA1,PA2 and clear.
- This entire process is performed from the beginning of the task till the end of the task in an application.