What is Raster-scan technique? - Graphics
What is Raster-scan technique?
- Electron beam is swept across the computer screen.
- The beam sweeps one row at a time from top to bottom.
- The intensity of beam is turned on and off as the electron beam moves across every row.
- Picture is defined in the memory area known as refresh buffer.
- The memory area holds a group of intensity values.
- These intensity values are set for every screen point.
- Raster scan refreshing displays 60 – 80 frames per second.