What is the difference between check point and phase? - Abinitio
What is the difference between check point and phase?
- When a graph fails in the middle of the process, a recovery point is created, known as Check point
- The rest of the process will be continued after the check point
- Data from the check point is fetched and continue to execute after correction.
- If a graph is created with phases, each phase is assigned to some part of memory one after another.
- All the phases will run one by one
- The intermediate file will be deleted