What is the eligibility to study Nanotechnology?

What is the eligibility to study this course?

A majority of the institutions in the country offer M.Tech in nanosceince for which you need have either a BTech or BE degree in basic or applied sciences. Some of the institutions prefers a science graduate while some prefers an engineering graduate it all depends on the research specializations. So before applying take a look at the nature of research done in that particular institute and the type of faculty they have before taking admission in that college. Most of the private universities offer MSc in nanoscience. For such private universities the eligibility required is either a BTech or B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or allied sciences. It is always preferred to go for an MTech in nanoscience rather than MSc, since an MTech comes with a fellowship or stipend support.
Post your comment