What is the function of aggregator transformation? - Informatica
What is the function of aggregator transformation?
- Aggregator transformation is used to perform the aggregate calculations i.e. average and sums.
- Aggregator transformation is not like expression transformation and it is used to perform the calculations on the groups.
- It doesn’t allow the calculations to be done on the row-by-row basis and other calculations to be done.
- It consists of the groups by using the ports that indicate about the data of the groups.
- Grouping of the data and aggregate operations can be performed using the transformation properties.
- The operations used in this are as follows: AVG, COUNT, FIRST, LAST, MAX, MEDIAN, MIN, PERCENTILE, STDDEV, SUM, and VARIANCE.