What is the function of look up transformation? - Informatica
What is the function of look up transformation?
- Transformation is used with the data source and used to provide the mapping techniques.
- The transformation is a lookup transformation when the lookup data is used in flat file.
- It also uses the relational table and view that allow the file to be easily used in the transformation.
- The lookup transformation consists of the ports or input ports using the source column values.
- The column values allow the transformation to be based on the conditions provided by the lookup.