What is the function of model in MVC architecture? - Zend
What is the function of model in MVC architecture?
- MVC is made up of model, view and controller components to, represents the data in the architectural form.
- The model component can vary from one requirement to another for MVC application.
- The function model represents the application that has the abstract processing of the components.
- It uses the zend framework that defines MVC architecture at one place and allow the applications to use it.
- It is having the model interface, class and other components that used to identify the value and provide the limitations on the use.