What is the function of Union Transformation? - Informatica
What is the function of Union Transformation?
- The union transformation provides the use of multiple input groups that allows the transformation to process further.
- It provides the data sources to be merged by using different sources and then the data is used in the application.
- The pipeline consists of the data sources that are used for merging purpose and other union purposes.
- The union transformations allow the transformations of the multiple input groups that provide merging of the data from different sources.
- The transformation allows the use of functions like UNION ALL statements in SQL that combines with the result of the SELECT statements.