What is the function of WIPO to resolve the disputes taking place? - Domain Name
What is the function of WIPO to resolve the disputes taking place?
- ICANN is the organization that looks into the domain names registration and provides an easy way to get it done as well.
- WIPO makes it easier for businesses to do the business without any international legal standards.
- It provides the top level domain management like .com, .net and .org to resolve the dispute that has come up due to some problems.
- It provides a way to negotiate on the laws that are on the national and international level and gets uniformed by some procedures.
- WIPO provides protection to the intellectual property in international market and provide consultancy to the members of Internet community.
- It provides the prepared and published reports to the community that consists of the recommendations that deals with the domain name issues.