What is the nature of domain name disputes? - Domain Name
What is the nature of domain name disputes?
- Domain name disputes enable the users to find the computers and people in an easy way.
- Domain name has significance that has acquired business demands and identifiers to identify the business and target only the businesses existing.
- These disputes are protected by intellectual property rights that include the rules and regulations to tackle the disputes.
- The disputes rises due to the cybersquatting this provides a way to pre-emptive the registration process for the trademarks by third parties and as a domain names.
- Domain names are registered and targeted for the benefit of other person or company. It is being done by the cybersquatters.
- Domain names are being registered with the same domain names by main cybersquatters and put up for the auctions to illegally use the name of the person or the company to benefit themselves.