What is the process of configuring the web server using MIME types to serve WML? - WAP
What is the process of configuring the web server using MIME types to serve WML?
- HTML documents are accessed by the web browser by sending the request to the web server regarding the documents.
- MIME extension is used to deliver the messages from the web browser to server and vice versa.
- The MIME type needs to be stored on the server to use the formats like images, sounds, word processed documents and others.
- The association is being made using the filename and the extension through which it needs to be attached and sent over to the Web.
- As the request is being given in HTML document in the browser the extension gets associated with the browser and it is being rendered into a browser.