What is the process where WML cards request the device to access WAP? - WMLScript
What is the process where WML cards request the device to access WAP?
- WML cards are just like pages on the Decks that are used to request the services on the device to access WAP.
- WAP gateway acts as a bridge between the mobile device and World Wide Web for the communication purpose.
- It provides the pages or cards from one system to another system using the proxy on the WWW.
- The gateways are used to send the WML cards in the form of a form applicable to use in a mobile device.
- The process can’t be seen by the device but the pages can be accessed using the browser and the URL.