What is the purpose of using DataGrid control? - DataGrid
What is the purpose of using DataGrid control?
- The DataGrid control is used to display the fields of the table. It is basically associated with the data source that is present in the column of a table.
- DataGrid provides the access to the rows that allows the control to be taken to the record in the data source.
- DataGrid control provides various features like editing, selection, deleting, paging and sorting.
- DataGrid control allows the user to write the input to bring the output on the web front. It can contain the executable scripts or SQL statements.
- DataGrid control uses the validation server control to validate the data rows and columns of the table.