What is the purpose of WIPO providing a resolution service provider? - Domain Name
What is the purpose of WIPO providing a resolution service provider?
- WIPO's resolution service provides highly qualified group of teams and requires the administrative procedures.
- This involves the credibility of the WIPO to provide faster resolution of the problems that is being offered.
- The dispute resolution is being given at much faster pace in the courts and it allows the domain to file the case that is made with the online procedure.
- WIPO reduces the cost that is lower than the normal litigation and it provides help to solve certain disputes.
- Filing of the requirements is required to help reduce the costs and provide resolutions for the domain names that involve a single panelist with very less cost.