What is the role of UDRP? - Domain Name
What is the role of UDRP?
- UDRP stands for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy that is being given by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
- UDRP provides the recommendations and uses the reports made by WIPO. This way the report is being analyzed and certain actions taken on that.
- The Report in the WIPO on the Internet Domain Name Process provides the information of disputes and problems.
- UDRP provides a way to report the problems or conflicts that can come between the trademarks and the domain names.
- The reports produced can be identified by the use of First WIPO Process and it can be addressed more in other alternate port domain.