What is the use of code page? - Informatica
What is the use of code page?
- Code page is used to encode the specify characters having the set of one or more languages at one place.
- The code page is selected using the source of the data and it is used to provide reliable data sources.
- Code page allow the automatic selection of the languages as soon as the page loads and the page is selected.
- Code page is chosen such that the program or the application that used to specify the specific set of data.
- It also describes the characters using the application that recognizes the software and allow the receiving and sending of the character data.