What is the use of Incremental Aggregation? - Informatica
What is the use of Incremental Aggregation?
- Incremental aggregation is used whenever a session is created using the execution of the application.
- It is used to map the Aggregate Transformation using the session option and that it needs to be enabled.
- PowerCenter is used to perform the incremental aggregation on the source data and perform the actions on it.
- It is used to pass the new source through the mapping and cache data to perform higher calculations.
- The calculations are performed using the new aggregation methods that are incremental in nature.