What is the use of source qualifier? - Informatica
What is the use of source qualifier?
- Source qualifiers are used to represent the rows using the PowerCenter server and allow the reading of it.
- It provides the reading of the rows that has been formed and provides the source of relational or flat file.
- It keeps the session on for the qualifiers to provide the input using the source files and result as the input given.
- It uses the relational or flat file source that provides the mapping of the server with the database.
- It remains connected with the transformation method also known as Source Qualifier transformation.