What is the use of transformation? - Informatica
What is the use of transformation?
- Transformation is being done on the repository that is being stored in the object and it allows the synchronization to be maintained.
- Transformation allows the modification and generation of the data from one source to another source.
- It allows the passing of the data from one source to another source using the scripts and the functions.
- The designer used in Informatica provides with the set of transformation rules that allow the process to be processed.
- It transforms the group of data together so as to provide a pool of data from where things can be easily taken.