What is the use of WML decks? - WMLScript
What is the use of WML decks?
- WML document that is used to create an application is called as deck and it provides way to add more pages.
- Deck provides the insertion of the data into one or more cards which is also called as pages.
- Deck interacts with the user and the framework on which the application is being built.
- Decks are stored on a configured web server that serves the purpose of including the MIME type of data.
- This also includes the plain HTML files as well with their variants intact in the file vnd.wap.wml.