What is Vocoder? - Multimedia Compression
What is Vocoder?
- Vocoder is one of the audio processors
- The characteristic elements of an audio signal are captured by Vocoder.
- These characteristic signals are used to affect the other audio signals.
- It is widely used in speech synthesis.
- A component known as Formant describes the frequency of a sound and noise components that are associated.
- The audio output of Vocoder has synthesized sound that is modulated by a filter.
- The synthesized sound is pulsed to the tempo of the user input voice with the tonal characteristics of the voice.