What is XML Service of Citrix? What is shadowing?
What is XML Service of Citrix?
- An interface for HTTP is provided as a service to the ICA browser.
- TCP packets are used by this XML Service.
- TCP in XML Service allows to work across many firewalls.
- The port that supports Citrix XML Service is 80.
What is shadowing?
- The Shadowing feature enables one user to join remotely to another user.
- One user can access the session of another user remotely.
By joining remotely, the user accessing another user, can diagnose or take technical support from the other user.