What needs to be done for having the fail-safe stance? - Web Security
What needs to be done for having the fail-safe stance?
- Fail safe stances are used to provide the security in case of any failure occurs in the system.
- Fail safe stances works on the same principle of elevators and it always have a backup planned in case of system failure.
- The security can be breached in case of firewall of the system fails and it doesn’t allow any traffic to come.
- The security issues can be for the user who is intended to access the resources of the system and by default the access is being denied.
- There is a level of security being provided in case the system fails or one or more components fails in the system.