Which are the top colleges offering ICWAI professional course? Do ICWAI student require membership?
Which are the top colleges offering ICWAI professional course?
Please find the list of top colleges.
1. Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
2. GC Rao Academy, Bengaluru
3. ICAI, Bengaluru
4. Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli
5. Surat-South Gujarat Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Surat
6. Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad
7. H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
8. Tolani Commerce College, Kutch
9. Cost and Management Academy, Kannur
10. Biswas Institute of Management Studies, Changanassery
11. ILF Institute of Leaders in Finance, Bangalore
12. St. Josephs College, Kozhikode
Yearly, how many Cost Accountants does ICWAI produce?
The listings for ICWAI progression are in lakhs and the total is amassed briskly due to expansion in job scenario with certain alterations presented in the law. Even the students from engineering and IT field are opting for ICWA, which springs job assurances who otherwise are finding trouble to get a job with industrial background.
Do ICWAI student require membership?
An ICWAI pupil has to grind for a period of three years as active Cost Accountant before setting up his/her own business, which is termed as Apprenticeship.