Why are in-built libraries used for the web services? - Zend
Why are in-built libraries used for the web services?
- Zend framework is used to solve the development problems of the web applications and it provides resources for use.
- Web services are used for the development environment and to make it accessible to all the platforms.
- Web services are being provided by the zend framework and used in the application development process.
- The users uses the web services to access their work and other services and components.
- It uses the Zend_Registry and Zend_Log methods to have the registry setup and log being maintained while setting up the libraries for the web services.