Why are the valet keys used in Least privilege design mode? - Web Security
Why are the valet keys used in Least privilege design mode?
- The valet keys are used to provide more security by not letting the processes to use the more resources then allowed.
- The valet keys allow the use of the resources that is necessary for the process to finish the job.
- Valet keys also limit the use of accesses that is being made on the system by the process.
- Valet keys lock the resources until the demand is being done to provide them to any process.
- The valet key system can’t be accessed as it is also remains locked by the system and the permission is given to only those who remain the owners of it.