X Ray Technician Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for X Ray Technician
To pursue a highly rewarding career in the field radiology and be part of a world class health center where I can contribute towards research that can help both the organization and society as a whole.
- A B Sc Biotechnology graduate with a diploma in X ray Technician course from Indian Medical Care Institute possessing X years of experience in diagnostic radiology.
- Expertise in understanding the doctor’s instructions and carrying out the tests as per the patient’s health condition.
- Excellent in diagnosing the causes for the illness and communicating the patient’s reports to the physician to carry put the treatment.
- Expert in working on various instruments and can even troubleshoot & correct the machines in case of any issues.
- Good in handling the patients and treating them with utmost care and helping them in avoiding any misconceptions about their health condition.
- Participated in various seminars in the field of radiology and keeping abreast with the latest developments in science and technology.
- X Ray Technician Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure a challenging role of an X Ray Technician with a growing hospital. Possess knowledge of all Radiologic Equipment as well as ample experience of operating x ray devices independently
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology from Kolkata University with over 4 years of experience as an X Ray Technician
- Responsible for providing doctors with clean and clear x-rays
- Making patients understand various procedures properly
- Protecting patients from harmful radiation by positioning them properly
- Assisted Radiologists and rest of hospital staff with radiological services
- Hard working, diligent and methodical in maintaining documentation for achieving accurate results
- Handled equipment safely and maintained cleanliness at work area
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure and bring a smile on patients’ faces in difficult situations