Web Design Resume - Sample 2
Mumbai - 49
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 7288******
Experienced, solutions-focused, team oriented User Interface Designer.
ONLINE PORTFOLIOwww.xxxxx.com :
Designed and managedwww.xxxx.org :
Site design, logo designswww.XWDS.org :
Site design, content publication and managementwww.aaaa.org :
Branding and site managementhttp://www.kkkkkk.org :
Windows, Apple MACSoftware Tools:
Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Sound booth, Lightroom, Flash, Fireworks), Microsoft (Office, Excel, Publisher, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Corel (Draw, Paint), 3D Studio Max, Poser, BrycePhotography:
Studio lighting, Portraiture, Commercial, Fashion, Event, Digital Photo ProcessingWebsite CMS Tools:
Wordpress, Joomla, .Net Sitefinity, Mail Chimp, Typo3, Zurb Foundation, Twitter Bootstrap
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCECompany :
ASD, Mumbai Jan ‘10 - PresentRole:
- Designed website using HTML and CSS.
- Worked as a member of the development team to complete task on web redesign.
- Responsible for developing wireframes and design mockups.
- Worked on some graphic design project specifically the logo redesign.
MNM Mumbai, May '07- December 2009Role:
- Redesigned over 4 dozen display panels.
- Revamped the website.
- Designed and implemented a Digital Asset Management solution
- The solution was programmed using PHP and SQL along with other available web applications and plug-ins.
CVS Pune June 2005 - February 2007Role :
- I was responsible not only for the development of the website, but also frequent updates of the website.
- Participated in team meeting and planning.
- Created an interactive website
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of several websites.
- Designed visually appealing ads geared to both specific and broad demographics.
- Certified Internet Webmaster
- Graphic Design Digital and Graphic Design Professional Certificate
- Post Graduate of Science in Information Technology from mumbai university.
English, Marathi, HindiAddress: