What is the XMLHttpRequest Object?
- It represents an XML request using HTTP.Uses of XMLHttpRequest Object:
- The XMLHttpRequest object is used to connect to the server through HTTP.
- The EventTarget interface needs to be implemented if an object implements the XMLHttpRequest interface.
- An XMLHttpRequest() constructor needs to be provided by objects that implement the Window interface.
- It is used to send HTTP or HTTPs request to a web server and load the server response data back into the script.Syntax:
variable_name = new MXLHttpRequest();