Yoga Teacher Resume - Sample 1
Contact No: 9XXXXXXX
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced Yoga instructor committed to make a difference in the educational field by applying wide knowledge of Yogic philosophy & Psychology.
- Serve people to realize the importance of yoga to maintain a sound body and a sound mind.
- Use my in-depth knowledge and understanding of yoga in the field of yoga practice.
- Contact information |Use yoga as a tool for relaxation and happiness for people in their daily life.
- Use yoga as a healthy life style
- Diploma In Yogic Sciences XXXXXXXX National Institute Of Yoga
- Diploma In Early Childhood Care & Education XXXXXXX University
- Bachelor Of Education XXXXXXX University
- Bachelor Of Science In Teaching Technology XXXXX University
- Master Of Art (PHILOSOPHY) XXXXX University
- Bachelor Of Arts XXXXXXX University
Work ExperienceOrganization :
- The job involved teaching different Yogic Practices to 100 mountain bikers to acclimatize them in high altitude (18500 Feet) & to maintain their overall health during the expedition.
- Customize meditation and yoga sessions according to learner profile and physical & psychological needs.
- Promoted balance of the body and mind through effective teaching and demonstrations.
- Prepare class content and format appropriate for student level and style or type of yoga class.
- Demonstrate techniques and methods of exercise and meditation
- Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance, provided health & wellness information and addressed any concerns.
- Administer emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, or refer injured persons to physicians
XXXXXX Yoga CenterDesignation :
- Worked as a Yoga Instructor at SOHAM (School Of Health Awareness And Meditation) Yoga Center.
- The work involved taking an hour and a half hour Yoga Class everyday for batch of 15 students.
- Developed, instructed and led stretching, warm-up and cool down exercises, breathing and relaxation techniques
- Responsible for developing musical playlists suitable for and supportive of the level of class being instructed
- Provided feedback to students supporting a safe class environment
- Supported the co-creation of a non-judgmental and fun environment to optimize learning.
Social WorkerDistrict President, Aryan Society For Research In Yoga And Naturopathy
Social Worker, NGO, Ambedkar Center, XXXXX University
- The work focuses on promoting Yoga and Naturopathy by organizing camps & seminars throughout India.
- The organization's goal is to make people aware of natural way of living healthy life.
- The job included taking interviews of laborers & their kids working at poultry farms, agricultural fields & building sites & giving feedback to the Government.
- Attended an intense 10 days Vipassana Meditation Camp conducted by Vipassana Mediatation Centre, Bangalore.
- Awarded Bronze medal, 100 meters race, 25th Australian Sikh Games, Sydney
- Undergone basic course of Art of Living in Chandigarh.
- Conducted summer camp for children in Eurokids to enhance their creativity through innovative games as a part of Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education.
- Member of college Athletics Team throughout graduation and post-graduation.
- Awarded 'Athlete of The Year' Award in College Sports Meet.
- Department Representative of Philosophy Department during post-graduation.
- Basic knowledge of Indian Folk Dances.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Language:Address:
Yoga Teacher Resume - Sample 2
Tel: 011 – 278*****/ +9199********
Email ID – Mremail@example.com
Looking for job opportunities as a yoga instructor, where I can lead people towards a deeper level of physical fitness and healthy lifestyle along with mental peace.
Areas of Expertise
- Power yoga
- Public Speaking
- Problem solving skills
Professional Experience1. SYZ High SchoolResponsibilities
2. Company XYZResponsibilities
- Responsible for taking weakly yoga sessions for school students of all ages
- Responsible for teaching all styles of yoga, including power yoga
3. Health and Fitness StudioResponsibilities
- Responsible for talking yoga sessions thrice in a week for the employees in the organization.
- The motive of starting these sessions was to give employees a stress free session at work and to relax the minds of the employees from the hectic life style.
- Also responsible for giving them lessons on concentration and relaxation techniques.
4. ABC college of CommerceResponsibilities
- Responsible for taking yoga classes on a daily basis
- Responsible for also taking power yoga sessions on a daily basis
5. Yoga InstituteResponsibilities
- Training the studets in yoga and power yoga on a daily basis
- Also responsible for giving yoga training and guiding the students who want to make yoga as their career
- Appointed as a permanent teacher.
6. ABC Child Care HospitalResponsibilities
- Appointed as the yoga instructor and guide the people to do yoga in the right way
- Give them knowledge and information about each asana as to why it is done and what benefits would they gain out of it
- Rectify people who are doing it in the wrong way
- Responsible for teaching Lamas – Yoga for pregnant women in the hospital
- Responsible for also consulting the pregnant women for the same who have not yet taken up the course of Lamas
- Awarded as the “best trainer” award
- Awarded as the “best yoga teacher” award
- Successful in gathering a good number of students at every place I worked in
- Certificate Course in “The Art of Daily Living”
- Certificate course in Lamas – Yoga for pregnant women from U.S University
- Teacher’s Training Course in yoga
- Teacher’s Training Course in Power Yoga
- Master’s Degree in physical fitness course
- Graduate degree in bachelors of science (B.SC)
Personal DetailsAddress –
Malviya Nagar, DelhiLanguages Known –
English, Hindi, French