What are the benefits of AJAX over Java applet?- Html based web applications are easily searchable & can be indexed.
- Startup time to load a applets is more that loading a page with ajax.
- Applets provides a different look and feel than a normal web based application
What are the benefits of AJAX over Java applet? The following are the benefits of AJAX over Java applet:
- AJAX applications are loaded in seconds, where as Applets takes longer time. The reason is, Applet applications are tend to load large libraries.
- AJAX provides standard look and feel for web applications, where as Applets provides GUI based look and feel.
- AJAX features can increase from a conventional web application, where as Applets uses complete programming process right from the scratch.
- Java version changes enable incompatibilities between Applet and java environments used by the browser, where as in AJAX incompatibilities are not the constraints.