What are the benefits of logical design?Logical design involves the business entities, attributes for each entity and the relationships among the entities.
Logical design has the following benefits:
1. Maps pieces of conceptual design to specific logical role within the main architecture.
2. Helps in identifying the major tiers of the proposed solution.
3. Identifies the areas of change relevant to existing systems if applicable.
4. Identifies various areas, boundaries and scope of the solution
5. Helps in performing gap analysis.
6. Helps in performing impact analysis based on how various logical components are arranged and related.