What is DataViewManager?
- DataViewManager can be used to manage view settings of the tables in a DataSet.
- A DataViewManager is best suited for views that consist of a combination of multiple tables.
- The properties like ApplyDefaultSort, Sort, RowFilter , and RowStateFilter are referenced using DataViewSetting.
- A Dataset may contain multiple tables.
- The DataViewManager is a single object that manages all the DataViews.
- It can be used to view settings for all the tables in a DataSet.
- You could use it to bind multiple tables in a control such as a parent-child relationship.
- The DataViewManager has a collection of DataViewSetting objects, each for a table in the DataSet.
- Then you can even specify the default sort, filters etc. in each of the DataViewSetting.
- It contains a default DataViewSettingCollection for each DataTable.Following are the properties of DataViewManager class:
|Container||Gets the container for the component.|
|DataSet||Gets or sets the DataSet to use with the DataViewManager.|
|DesignMode||Gets a value indicating whether the component is currently in design mode.|
|Events||Gets the list of event handlers that are attached to this component.|
|Site||Gets or sets the site of the component.|