Importance of Knowledge in Group Discussion
Knowledge is any information or awareness that is known. Skills could also be considered as knowledge. Knowledge cannot be acquired overnight. It is gained through experience.
Illusions, judgments can also be a part of knowledge.
In any group discussion, until you are not aware of what you need to speak, you will definitely land up making a fool of yourself.
- Knowledge will help in answering queries of audience.
- It will keep you motivated in a group.
- If you are aware of what you have to speak, confidence will automatically sink in.
- Knowledge will help you argue with other team mates in the group.
- Explicit knowledge about facts and figures helps the most. They help to make your point stronger.
- Knowledge keeps you going and enthusiastic.
It should be noted that knowledge can never be complete or satisfied. It is a gradual incremental process. The more you get, the lesser it falls.