Importance of Presentation in a group discussion
Presentation is a mechanism by which one shows his/her talent. It can be considered as a way of communicating with someone.How does one present?
Different ideas can be presented using diagrams, flowcharts, power point presentations etc.
- A good presentation is impressive in a group discussion.
- The presenter must have a body language that is very expressive and not offensive. This shows that the speaker doesn’t lack mannerism.
- The presenter must have a direct eye contact with the team mates. This shows confidence.
- Good presentation skills are very essential in today’s competitive environment.
- Presentation often expresses the speaker’s creativity in different forms that leaves an impression on the viewers.
- Presentation is not just about the material but your own self. The way you dress is an important aspect of presentation.
- A good presentation will always leave an impact on the audience. It brings out immediate ideas and brings out the speakers personality in a unique way.